I think I am going to have a crawler a lot sooner then I expected! Today Gibby was playing he was rolling all around our living room. He has always had difficult time trying to roll from his stomach to his back but recently he has gotten the hang of it. Today though he was lifting himself up off the ground and scootin' around. He was going backwards but HEY at least he is going!!
I cant believe it.
It could be a long time until we actually make some progress but I feel like this is a huge step. I guess we will see what happens?!
Brandon was at work so I took a video because I knew he wouldn't believe what I was trying to tell him.... Here it is!
ENJOY
Sooo cute! He's really fast! Sienna scoots backwards too but she can't go in a straight line like Gibby, she just goes around in circles... It's funny how they learn backwards first. What a big accomplishment! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so precious... I love his expressions... Are you going to be able to keep up with him Mom? :P
ReplyDeleteWhen Gracie started crawling, she hated the carpet on her knees so she crawled on hands and feet, it was hilarious, but alas I didn't have a video camera.