Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rolling Over, Texas and Other News

Gibby finally has the hang of it! He is rolling over! He still can not do it all the time but he has done it multiple times and gets better (faster) with every roll. Brandon has not seen it yet, in fact every time Brandon looks a way he rolls! Silly Baby. 



Also, starting foods as been going really well =) So far he has had Rice cereal, carrots, bananas and green beans. I am going to try applesauce the next couple days. He has been a little "backed up" so I am hoping it helps. (he will be humiliated when he knows I wrote that on a public blog when he is older). I made the greenbeans and mash our own bananas. Now, he hates banana baby food. I tried giving him the jar baby food when we were out of bananas and he gagged lol. (and I think it made him sick).



In other news, Texas. Yes that right ya'll! Brandon has an interview in Austin, Texas next week. If all goes well we might be moving by the end of the month! It would be such a good move for our family. We would be able to provide so much more for our children then we can here in San Diego. I am still scared. I have never lived so far from my family. I moved from Vegas to San Diego when I was 19 but still that is 5 hours away from everyone I knew, family & friends. Anyways, although I am scared the possibility is so exciting. Please just be praying that whatever is suppose to happen, will happen.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Gibby! Awww, even I've seen him roll over, lol. Poor Brandon is missing out. I'm kinda sad though, I don't want you to move, we were just becoming friend! But I still hope he gets the job if it's a really good opportunity for your family. :) And I'm glad Gibby likes his microphone! I still want to go get one for Trey, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Go, Gibby! With as strong as he is, he'll probably be walking at 10 months, then look out! We'll continue praying and trusting God about the move. Thanks for the photos, they're great! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! When God moves he moves fast! If that happens, we have to get together for pictures ASAP!

    Love you guys and praying crazy mad for clarity and direction.

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete