Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Positive Test & In His Own Room

So exactly one year ago today, I took a pregnancy test and got a (+). I can't believe that the little sign turned into this smiling baby next to me only a year later. I remember the day like it was yesterday. I didn't believe I could possibly be pregnant but all the "signs" pointed the other way. I nervously took the test and was shocked when I looked down and saw the word "pregnant" appear.

One year later, I have my beautiful baby boy.
 
And a new accomplish: So last night Gibby was obviously tired but wasn't falling asleep. So I decided to put him in his crib and see if he will fall asleep. Well, he did. I didn't know what to do, for the last 4 months almost 5 he has been either sleeping with me or in his bassinet right next to me. So I was debating whether or not to leave him or to bring him in our bedroom. Brandon and I have been talking about moving him into his own room but I haven't been ready. He is my baby and I love cuddling with him.... So I got the courage left him in his room and went to bed for the night. I was surprised when I heard crying and it was 6am! He slept through the night, cozy in his own bed in his own room!! =) Yay for my little buddy. So I think I am going to have to keep him in there and see what happens. Grammy & Poppy Basse come into town this weekend,  and if this continues to go well they might be sleeping with him, hope they don't mind ;)

1 comment:

  1. We'd love to sleep in the same room as Gibby. Although I might stare at him all night long because he is so precious ;)

    ReplyDelete