This last week was amazing, just to be with my family. No school. No distractions. Just me and my boys. It makes me realize how much I miss my family during the week and how much it
SUCKS to have Brandon work 6 days a week. Life is confusing that way, you work your life away, and when its time to retire and relax you are to old to do the things that you want to do and sometimes the people you want to spend time with are gone or off working their own lives away.
I do not mean to be so
EMO I just wish things were different. Anyways, Texas was amazing. We had a great time, in such a beautiful city! It has such a different atmosphere then San Diego, its relaxing and does not feel so busy. Everyone is so friendly and you can start a conversation with almost everyone. Austin is not a stereotype vision of Texas. No one wears cowboy hats and if they are wearing one the "locals" say you know they are tourists or from a different part of Texas. Some people have accents but defiantly not everyone. It is a great city! I really enjoyed all the trees and open areas. I never lived in the "country" but I think inside I am a "country gal." I would much rather be in a quiet house than a busy city. There is just something about the emotions you get when you are surrounded by trees rather than buildings, you feel so much more at ease then constantly thinking about the things that need done.
We do not have an answer yet, about what our future holds but we are
patiently waiting. NOT. Im practically going crazy. Every time a phone rings my heart jumps into my throat!! I am really hoping we know soon!!
Thank you for the update and photos. I was having Gibby withdrawals. I can't wait to hold him again and hear his little laugh and see that wonderful smile first thing in the morning. You guys all look so happy. I think vacations agree with you:)
ReplyDelete