Am I crazy or just in over my head??? Maybe a little bit of both.
So I just realized I missed like 4 assignment deadlines for one of my classes....that is right FOUR! Not to mention I have missed a quiz in another class, I am behind on 2 of my research projects and my house is dirty....sigh... I AM trying but this is so hard. Taking care of my baby (and a husband), working 2 days a week and trying to take four, 400-level, psychology courses. I have an agenda, and thought I was doing well. Until I went to turn in an assignment and saw the word LATE next to not one but multiple assignment tabs. I am like 10 classes a way from having my bachelor's degree in my hand. I can practically smell it, I can envision the cap and gown and see myself tripping as I walk across the stage. I am so close but so far. I want to give up! I do not know what I got myself into but I regret it! I would never, ever regret my family but I sure do regret signing up for four psychology classes in one semester! I thought I would be clever and get them all done so I only had easy classes left. I probably should have broken up the load BUT once again I wanted to be super woman,
It always seems like the closer you are to finishing school, the harder it is to just get it done! You can do it though! :)
ReplyDeleteAww, you'll get through it.I did an even worse one. I took a short term health education for teachers class online and it ended without me finishing 3 exams and doing the lesson plan. I thought it ended in March and it ended a month earlier. Luckily it was only one unit, but it's my first failing grade EVER. School is so hard with a baby to take care of, I'm still a few years away from getting my degree and sometimes I just want to give up. But I know that's not the right thing to do, so I keep going (even though I majorly f'ed up). You're sooo close, the most important thing is just to finish and then you can breathe a big sigh of relief. You can totally do it! & Happy 5 months Gibby!
ReplyDeleteSaying a prayer for renewed strength and endurance!! I have been there girly! Keep going, you may not feel like super woman, but you are bright, determined and if you every need a Gibby sitter you can run him right over at no charge other than letting me take tons of pictures of him!! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy 5 months Gibby and love you guys!!