Monday, March 21, 2011

A message from Gibby

So I cant get on my computer without Gibby attacking the screen, I figured he wanted to tell you all something and I guess I was right. So I let him have at it and this is what he came up with.....

A message from Gibby: 
+p[[[[[/'[.y h       v]]/        
            jhj=gjfj 6ky"

I hope you all understand what he is trying to say, I think it is a very important message since he was so persistent to type it. Here is a picture of him typing his message and as you can tell by the look on his face. He is very serious about what he has to say.

2 comments:

  1. This made my heart go: "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm pretty sure that he said how much he loves his mommy and daddy. And that he can't wait to go to Disneyland when he gets bigger. That's just my interpretation, though. Hope you're feeling better and getting some rest. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete