Monday, April 4, 2011

Zoo & Friends

Trey, Gibby, Cambria, and Evaleen

March 30, 2011 - Last Wednesday, Gibby & I went to the zoo with our buddies!!! We had a lot of fun on a beautiful day. We got plenty of exercise and plenty of sun! I love our mommy and baby buddies, it really makes my life sane and the fact that Gibby can socialize makes me happy.There were baby Giraffes so of course we had to take a photos with "ALL" the babies, human and giraffe!




I love my son, he is such a handsome fun little man!!

April 4, 2011 - Today, Melissa and Trey came over to hang out with us. Ever since the zoo Gibby and Trey have been inseparable. (okay okay. Melissa and me have been inseparable but why be at home alone when we can be home alone together!) Anyways, They are great! Trey is about 3 months older then Gibby but they are buddies and when they older there wont be a difference, they will Love each other!! Both Gibby & I Love our New Friends!

Trey & Gibby = Best Buddies
Gibby's 1st Sleep Over

2 comments:

  1. What fun photos! It looks like you both had lots of fun. Yay for new friends, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you guys too! We're so happy to have such awesome friends to hang out with :D

    ReplyDelete