Friday, April 8, 2011

Skinny Cow part II

If you are following my skinny cow tab then you might be excited to hear this news:
 I hit the 170 mark! 
I am so stoked!! Brandon and I started walking 2-3 miles every night (if its not raining, or if I don't get home from work to late) I reluctantly decided to weigh myself this morning and was so excited when the scale said 170! That means I am only 10 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight of 160!!

I still have a long road ahead because I want to get down to somewhere between 130-140, and I want to get down to that weight before I become pregnant with my next child so I have about 1 year to reach that goal! I think its pretty attainable if I stay consistent with exercise. I was about 20 pounds heavier then I really wanted to be before I was pregnant that is why my "ideal weight" is so much lighter. BUT when I do eventually reach 160 I will feel more then accomplished and be more then happy because that would mean I DID IT!! I got rid of all my "baby fat" =)
ANYWAYS GO SKINNY COW!!

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaay! Good job!! And you managed to do it with THREE different ice creams tempting you in freezer, I'm so proud of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so inspired me! This is great!! :D Super Proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete