April 12.
My Birthday =)
I am excited for this birthday for many reasons. First, I have always wanted to be 23, more then 18, more then 21. I am not really sure why, but 23 has always seemed so exciting to me. For that reason, I know its going to be great year! I cant wait to see what is in store for me this year.It has already started out great, Its 10:15am and Gibby is still asleep!! This never happens, he is always up and ready to go by 7:30 but not today!! It amazes me that this time last year, I went in to the doctors office to hear his little heartbeat in my belly for the first time. It is PROOF that so much changes in ONE YEAR.
Anyways,
YAY FOR BIRTHDAYS
here are some pics from this past week:
| Being cute!! |
| Trying to crawl |
| Very frustrated! |
| His face is blurry because he is throwing a fit lol |
| Mommy & Me |
Happy birthday to you! What wonderful photos. We pray this year is filled with such incredible blessings that when you will look back you will be amazed at God's goodness. We're so glad that you are part of our family. We love you.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! Cute pictures too!
ReplyDelete