Stuffy nose, Runny nose, horrible cough. Okay so when I get sick I take Nyquil and pass out. When my baby gets sick he sits there being miserable. Not being able to make everything go away is the worst feeling in the world. Gibby would cry because he could not breathe, he would fall asleep and then wake up having a cough attack. He would just lay there looking miserable and all I could do was cuddle him and pray it would go away soon.
I took him to the doctors after 4 days and the doctor tells me this, "He has a cold, you're just going to let it run its course." What?? Cant you give me a magical formula that will cure everything!! It was sad. He would choke on his mucus and cough to the point of throwing up. My days consisted of this:
![]() | |
| Rubbing Vapor Rub on his Chest |
![]() | ||||
| Wiping a cute nose with Boogie Wipes |
![]() |
| And Nap-time in a Humid Room |
Oh how disgusting! But Oh how amazing!! This thing worked!! Let me tell you I had no idea how much mucus could be in such a tiny button nose!! Only a couple days of this and he was breathing easier and becoming healthier faster!! I love my Nosefrida!! Here is some pictures of my poor Gibby and his first cold:




awwww! I'm glad you are all feeling better. Happy days are on their way again. Give Gibby a kiss for me.
ReplyDelete