Thank you for the fun video. It doesn't matter if Gibby smiles or cries, he is just the cutest little fellow! We're happy to be able to see him however he is. Hugs and kisses and lots of love, Grammy and Poppy
I just watched this again because I wanted to see Gibby. He is so adorable. He always makes me smile. Only 21 more days and we get to see you all in person, yay!!!!! We love you lots. Have a fun Sunday.
Thank you for the fun video. It doesn't matter if Gibby smiles or cries, he is just the cutest little fellow! We're happy to be able to see him however he is. Hugs and kisses and lots of love, Grammy and Poppy
ReplyDeleteI just watched this again because I wanted to see Gibby. He is so adorable. He always makes me smile. Only 21 more days and we get to see you all in person, yay!!!!! We love you lots. Have a fun Sunday.
ReplyDelete