Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"I Like Butter with My Rolls"

My Bug is a "Rollie - Pollie," and it is so cute. 
Look at this Chub....

Ankle Rolls = Adorable

Wrist Folds = Fantastic!

Double Chins = Delicious!


Gibson has gotten so big, just within the last couple weeks he has reached new milestones and is loving life!! Today, he actually played with his toys! I was so excited. He was able to pick them  up and put them directly in his mouth =) He sucks on everything he can get his hands on. He loves to chew on his hands. Sometimes I will pick him up and his hand is soaked with drool, its adorable! 

Still Needs a Little Practice with the Teething Toy =)

 I bought Gibby a Baby Einstein DVD for Christmas, I really enjoy those videos. It is perfect for little ones. I bought him a Mozart one and he LOVES it. He will sit and just stare. He loves the TV.  
*Gasp* Yes I let him watch TV and No that does not make me a bad mom.
I think he likes the television because the of the flashing lights and moving picture, obviously. He does not know what exactly he is watching. He just enjoys it and a little bit of television is the least of my worries.

Loving his Baby Einstein



Gibson also loves his bath-time, he is a "fish" just like his mommy! I bathe him every night as his bedtime ritual at about 8-8:30. The nights I don't wash him, I let him just play in the water because he really loves it. He splashes, tries to drink the water and laughs. Plus, at least 20 minutes after his bath he is ready for his "bedtime snack" and bed =) 



I LOVE HOW CHUBBY HE IS GETTING!!
(Our holidays were so busy but I hope to get the pictures up soon!)

1 comment:

  1. What adorable photos. Gibby is getting so big, we can't wait to see all of you. Thanks for putting a big smile on my face this morning.

    ReplyDelete