Thursday, January 13, 2011

Scarlett Grace

As you may notice, on the right side of my blog I have a picture of a beautiful little girl. Her  name is Scarlett Grace. And if you actually click on her picture it will redirect you to her Blog (her parents do an excellent job updating it). She is one of the babies that belong to the same birth club I do, October 2010. We all got the positive test around the same time, shared worries, shared joys and shared drama through out our pregnancy: we have in sense become a family.
Scarlett's the same age as Gibby and they found a brain tumor. She has had one surgery that moved about 80% of the tumor already and she goes in tomorrow to get the other half removed. I am asking everyone to pray for this little girl and her family. I could not even imagine going through what they have had to endure with this little girl. It is amazing the support that has come together through the internet and so many people are already praying. Tomorrow we will be wearing Red for Scarlett and we will  be thinking of her all day!
Your In Our Prayers Scarlett!! WE LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!

1 comment:

  1. We're praying for little Scarlett and her family. The ladies in my office are, too. Keep us updated. We love you.

    ReplyDelete