So this is only video that is somewhat decent and I will keep trying to get a better, longer video. But I know you want to see him and his progress so here it is!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Gibby Cam: Walking
Okay, so for weeks I have been trying to get a video of Gibby Walking, but as soon as he sees the camera, he stops, crawls and becomes a camera ham =) I use my web cam because we don't have a video camera (we are hoping to get one soon) so because of the webcam Gibby can see himself on the computer, it always stops him dead in his tracks and we can't get him to do anything else but stare at himself =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
omg!! that is so adorable.
ReplyDeletewhere has the time gone? he was a baby not that long ago. can't wait to see you guys.
ReplyDelete