So I have been cutting down my breastfeeding sessions, or at least trying to (Gibby is sick right now so he has full access for right now) I cut down to 5 feedings through out the day. (thats down from like 7-10, haha my child likes to eat) We have been eating breakfast, lunch and dinner in his high chair. For breakfast Gibby loves yogurt and cereal bars and he settles with cereal (rice krispies or cheerios) and oatmeal. For lunch Gibby and I share whatever I am eating, he loves grilled cheese though! And for dinner he gets whatever we are having. The other night was taco night and Gibby got a bowl of beans and cheese. He loved it! Proof that there is some Mexican behind my blonde hair, blue eyed baby!! =)
Can he get any cuter!!! Looks like he really likes those beans! =)
ReplyDeleteAdorable! These photos are priceless.
ReplyDelete