Friday, November 5, 2010

Today Gibby is "1 month Old." 
One month ago today I was waddling to a doctor's appointment, expecting to go, come home, and babysit my sister. However, I came home 2 days later with little Gibby in my arms.

I never thought life could change in a second. But it does. 
I never thought I could be so happy. But I am.
The second I held my son in my arms I fell in love. I knew that I no longer mattered, I lived for my family and my family alone. I honestly wouldn't want it any other way.In One month, I have slept less, stayed in my PJs more, and kissed my little boy over a billion times but life has never been better. 

I am still amazed at how much he has grown. He probably weighs about 8 pounds now and a little over 21 inches long. Hes starting to get chubby and smiles when I talk to him.

He is beautiful. amazing. a miracle. 

Happy 1 Month Birthday Baby Boy!


1 comment:

  1. You guys are awesome parents and Gibby is just beautiful. We love you all.

    ReplyDelete