Things would be much easier if the baby just came, but since he has decided to follow his mother's wishes and "be an October baby" he is still baking... ( I can be happy about this or I can be miserable and honestly I'm a little bit of both)
Every day I hear the same thing:
"how are you feeling??"
"Any contractions??"
.....and of course my favorite, "Wow! Your read to Pop any second!"
My answers usually sound like this:
"Im okay"
"Some contractions but nothing to worry about"
and "I hope I Pop this second"
I think those answers are appropriate because honestly I do not want to scare anyone and I certainly do not want to scare people that haven't been pregnant yet.
Being pregnant a funny, funny thing. The things you do and care about, the things you can't control and the things you think are normal because well the truth is you dont even remember what normal is.My Poor Husband.
Here we are almost married for 10 months and I am 9 months pregnant. Im sure when he thought about his "smokin' hot wife" it was not this.....
I am sure in the months getting ready for marriage he thought about seeing all the sexy lingerie hes seen in Victoria's Secret catalogs finally on his wife.... Im almost positive he didnt think his gorgeous bride would come to bed, in granny panties with fans blowing directly on her because she is sweating like a pig. (but all she did was walk from the bathroom to the bedroom)
I am sure he thought about nights when they would cuddle and kiss. Instead he trys to kiss her and all she does is burp. (But she cant control it, because the child in her is giving her so much indigestion that she JUST CAN'T help it.)
I also don't think he ever thought he would have to walk behind her unless he wanted to stare at her butt. (But she sneezed and well, she pee'd her pants and she doesn't want everyone to see the big wet mark on her jeans.)
And finally, I really don't think he thought he would be helping her shave her once sexy legs or hoo-haa. (But she hasn't seen anything below her belly in about 6 months so she doesn't even remember what it looks like let alone trying to work with it...)
Thus, I will say it again : My Poor Husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment