Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Wait is Almost Over




So we have waited almost 20 weeks & the day is almost here. Tomorrow at 9 am I will be in the doctors office, getting an ultrasound! I can't wait! My last ultrasound was at 8 weeks and my little pumpkin was not even an inch long!

Tomorrow, is the big anatomy scan...they will check every part of him/her and make sure everything is developing correctly and healthy. Ontop of it, we should be able to tell the sex! that is if the little pumpkin is not stubborn like me or brandon =) I keep having talks with my belly saying "Please, Please Cooperate, open your legs and let us see...." then Brandon usually adds something along these lines... " and this will be the only time we ask you to open your legs!" hahah =D  Being a parent is fun already!!

I have literally been counting down hours, Im stressed about drinking 32 oz of water and holding it for an hour and a half. Because I am to the point where I sneeze and pee my pants, so I really have no idea what to expect. I just pray that everything is perfect!

Next time I post we will have a name for our little one. But until then I will continue to count the hours & minutes.....

17 hours & 58 minutes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment