Friday, May 14, 2010

My "Pre-Mother's Day"

It was pretty amazing to be celebrating Mother's Day this year. I always knew one day I would, but to actually be doing it was another story. I call it my "pre mothers day" celebration. At first I was a little reluctant, I wanted so bad to be celebrating with my little one in my arms. But after much consideration....( I love my child more then my own life, I care for my child, I protect my child and I put my child before myself) therefore, I AM A MOMMY. To think that the Lord has trusted me to take care of this child. He could have chosen anyone but instead blessed me and called on me for the job. I am so proud, so happy and so in love....there were many reasons to celebrate this holiday. =)

We went to the Tide Pools in Point Loma. Im sure it was funny to see a pregnant woman trying not to slip. I went with gentleman though, my Dad and husband both risked their lives as they helped me climb around the rocks. My husband even took a fall for me .....haha sorry babe!!

< I look crazy, the wind was blowing and no one informed me my hair was all over the place.






I got the best Mother's Day gift ever! I started to feel the baby move. It still is not consistant, and it is only when the baby is curled torward the front.... but its adorable! What is awesome is sometimes the baby will be cuddled in one spot and it will be rock hard so you can feel it from the outside....Brandon has been able to feel where the baby lays, which is really special.


My dad had way to much fun at the tide pools! He would pick up the crabs and they would pinch him to death but he would not stop! =D

That evening Brandon and I had dinner with the Lairs (my aunt and uncle), it was a great day! I cannot wait to celebrate this holiday next year with my little pumpkin!


No comments:

Post a Comment