Thursday, March 1, 2012

Holy Moly Month 6

24 weeks, that's right 6 months! Is it freaking anyone else out or just me?? I officially start my 3rd trimester in 23 days. What the heck!? Its going so fast, and we have nothing ready! Absolutely nothing! haha. I think because we are more stressed out on paying the $500 to take our baby home then anything else. The way our insurance works is we pay 500$ flat but it has to be paid before I leave the hospital. So instead of buying stuff we have slowly been trying to save that! ummmm....we only have like 3 months left.... ahhh it stresses me out!

I go to the doctor on Monday (March 5), I am hoping for all good news: good blood pressure, great weight gain, and so on. I should be scheduling my glucose test soon to check for Gestational Diabetes. I am praying that all goes well, I did not have any problems with Gibby but when your pregnant it is so common to get it because the placenta steals everything. Oh and I plan on talking to my midwife about the braxton hicks contractions I have been having. I have had so many this pregnancy. A couple have stopped me dead in my tracks and have had me hunched over. I am hoping it is just a normal 2nd pregnancy thing but who knows?

Gibby is getting 4 teeth all at the same time, but he has been so good. Makes me so proud. He is getting a molar and 3 canines. I had no idea until the other day he was crying and his mouth was wide open and I saw all of them poking through. a bit.... He is going to have a mouth full of teeth in no time! He is such a love bug, constantly wants to cuddle and give kisses. Hes so sweet. I am so excited to see him become a big boy these next few months and to become a big brother. We still sleep with him and it is the one thing I am having trouble breaking. I love sleeping with him and so does Brandon, we cuddle with him at night and he cuddles with us. But we have one major concern, what are we going to do when the baby comes? My concern is when the baby wakes up in the middle of the night for feedings will Gibby be waking up too?? I just do not want to interrupt his sleep. Also, I am getting large, and Gibby likes to sleep on top of me.... not very comfortable .... sigh... but trying to get him to sleep in his crib is torture. Idk what we are going to do. Like I told Brandon I dont want him to feel like he is being kicked out because of the baby. So if anything the baby will go in the crib and Gibby will stay in bed with us lol ,..... his whole world doesn't need to be turned upside down for the baby. He still needs his mommy and daddy too.

So much to do so little time, Only 3 more months of cooking left!

No comments:

Post a Comment