On Friday, Gibby and I came back from a 10 day vacation in Cortland, OH. A small town in northeastern Ohio. A wonderful place.
My dad grew up in Cortland, and I lived there for about 6 months when I was five. (My dad moved back to Vegas because we hated the snow!) I really do love it though. My family out there is amazing. Its green and beautiful. The whole time we were there it was cold and rainy but I enjoyed my time. I missed my husband but I constantly miss that side of my family so it was worth it.
 |
| Grandpa & Grandma Gibson |
My Grandpa & Grandma Gibson got to meet their great-grandson for the first time. They adored him, as most people do ;) I also got to hang out with one of my best friends, Megan. We met when I lived in Ohio and went to kindergarten together. I would go out to Ohio every summer and every summer we spent every second together. You would never know we were separated for 9 months because we would meet up and pick our friendship right up, shes amazing. What is more amazing is she had her first baby in November! (no we didnt plan to have a baby together!) BUT I am so happy we did!! It was really funny to walk down the same street we use to play on this time with strollers.
 |
| Megan & Me |
 |
| Gibby & Bronwyn |
Ohio was so much fun and I cant wait to go back, hopefully sooner rather than later.
 |
| Great Great Nana Moody & Gibby |
 |
| Uncle Steve (my dads brother) & Gibby |
 |
| Gibby & his cousin Leah |
 |
| Gibby deciding he was hungry in the middle of a nice family picture |
Such awesome memories you're building!!!
ReplyDelete