Friday, December 3, 2010

Long Legs and Beautiful Costumes


So I left my son for the first time for a "Girls Night Out." 
Tonight my sister-in-law, Lauren and I went and saw the  
Radio City Christmas Spectacular starring the NYC Rockettes!!

It was an amazing show. The whole production was "Spectacular." I have an appreciation for any stage shows because I worked backstage for a magic show a couple years ago. Everything is "choreographed" from the performers you see on stage to everyone working behind the curtain that you do not see. It takes a lot of time and planning to be perfect. This show was beyond perfect! The costumes, dancers and performers were amazing. It certainly got me in the Christmas spirit, Christmas carols played, Santa Claus performed and Rockettes kicked their legs high. Both Lauren and I watched wide-eyed with big smiles on our faces. Many dream of seeing the Rockettes perform live, and we got to. It was an amazing show and an amazing time.

Girls Night Out: Lauren and Me


No comments:

Post a Comment