Thursday, July 1, 2010

Preparing for Baby



Things to do before Gibson is born:
1. Find a 2 Bedroom House
2. Move into the House
3. Unpack and Organize House
4. Start getting baby stuff.....


Its our first baby item in our house... (besides the clothes still piled away in boxes)....The lady that I work for, gave me this swing.  I am so excited and it is so adorable! It has classic winnie the pooh all over it, which is our favorite! I love glancing over and seeing the swing, its a constant reminder that Gibby will be here very soon! I cannot wait to see him curled up inside, sleeping peacefully.... or crying loudly.... whatever he is doing he will be the cutest baby ever while doing it! 

Now that we are moved and settled I am assuming that this will slowly start to happen. Little things will start to appear in the house that let us know, HE IS MOVING IN! =D and I am so in love!! 


Today I found this quote & I smile every time I read it: 

"A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny
heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds
her that she is never alone."

 HAVE A GREAT DAY

XOXO COURTNEY & GIBBY

 

No comments:

Post a Comment