Tuesday, March 9, 2010

First Doctors Appt

FIRST DOCTOR'S APPT, 8 weeks: March 9, 2010, 2:05 p.m. with Rosalyn Hegler, (n.p)

I am keeping a journal for the baby, hopefully one day I can get it printed and give it to her/him when they are expecting their own child, Here is a clip from it:
"You were absolutely beautiful, we saw your tiny heart beat and you were wiggling around. They measured you at 8 weeks and 3 days, and confirmed your due date; October 16, 2010. The moment I saw you on the ultrasound I cried. I was so happy, amazed and in love. You are a miracle, a gift from the Lord."

It amazes me how much you can love someone you have never met and how instantly you are bonded. I now live for this tiny person growing inside me, everything I do I think of him/her first.

No comments:

Post a Comment