Friday, March 19, 2010

"All Day" Sickness

Why do they call it morning sickness???! That is not what it is! It is a sickness that last 3 months maybe longer, all day, every day! Sure, like myself, you  probably have read about morning sickness and you hear "moms" tell their stories but you really have no idea until you are pregnant yourself.

The toilet becomes your "preferred" bowl choice, your bed becomes your best friend and housework....pssh what housework? 
  
My poor husband goes to work every day and busts his tail off. He work for 8 hours, comes home and there I am in the exact same position and pajamas he left me in at 7:30 in this morning. Now, don't get me wrong, I feel horrible and really wish I could do something. BUT I wake up, get in the shower and then I am ready to go back to bed! I watch the dishes pile up, the dust mites get cozy on my furniture and our closet slowly empty out as the clothes pile in the dirty hamper. 
I really should do something..... but I am just going to go back to sleep..... ZzZz



No comments:

Post a Comment